Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ohhhhh I know I havent been blogging lately cause Im just a lazy bum. Hurrrhurrr. Well, Im finally getting my ass to it so dont complain :D Anyway, guess what? Im sick! Ugh. Yuueekk. I've got a super blocked nose, cough, headache, you name it i've got it. Ahhhhh!

So yesterday was CIP. BLEAH. Had to wake up at 530 in the AM can! Omgggg my eyes were like -.-. Went to meet up in school and we had to bring little kids to an island called Pulau Ubin. It was madness I tell you! The mintue I got there there was a massive attack on my poor helpless defenceless legs against the bloodthirsty vampiric mosquitos. Heeeheeeehaaaahawwwhawww. So anyway despite the itching one dollar sized bite marks, we brought the kids around the island and had some drawing competition. Well, we had fun! I mean, who doesnt with Jeya, Joyce and Tiffany in my group. :D

Harrrharrr okay after that Joyce followed me home and that evil person didnt allow me to bathe!! Ugh. But its okay I forgive you! :D Changed and headed to Cathy to catch Step up 2! Ooooo very very nice show indeed! Alright met my lovely Pea around 530 and Jeya met her G. So it was me, joyce, mark, Kovan and lovliest Pea. Went to BK to see Mark and Kovan eat. Afterwhich they left and me and Pea decided to playyyy Silent Hill. Harrharrrharrr! So fun that game! At least we managed to reach the Evil Bunnies stage! Oh yeah! We make a good team :D After 45mins of blasting away slugs and ogres and bunnies, we realised we were late for mass. diaos. MRTed to novena just in time for a 2 and a half hour mass. Okay so it was 1030 by then and we were starving. To add to the misery, I had the stupid nose block and brrrrrrrrr. Tried looking for some soupy stuff in town but what soupy stuff is there at 11pm with foodcourts closing. So Pea being ever so caring brought us to HK cafe but nooooooo I didnt know what to eat cause all I had on my mind was Ham and Mushroom Baked ricee. I mustve put on a really sad face for Pea to feel so bad that we finally had Pasta Mania! Pea's da best! I love you! :D Satisfied our hungry stomachs and NR6ed home. It was so nice of Pea to have played nice music on the way home :D Yay! Loveeee mua dear man soooo much! :D

No comments: