Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ughhhh ): Been sick for the whole week!

Doctor says it's throat and nose infection, most prolly leading to the ear being infected too.
Ahhh, not good. Whole face get's congested :S
And how great, I lost my appetite for foooood, glorious food.
So mooooody, but thank you hon, for visiting me twice in a row :)
I bet I'll miss out alot on school work, so GIRLF, please help me out!

AND I MISS YOU TOOOOOO OKAY :D MANY MANY
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AH,
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT? :D
SEE YOU SOOOON!
MAYBE MEETUP FOR LUNCH/DINNER IF I'M BETTER. :)
TELL MY WIFEY AND ASSS THAT I MISS THEM TOOO!
AND AND JIAYOU FOR NATIONALS AGAINST RGS TML, PLAY WELL!

Okay, and to dearest dearest dearest honsiang hon;
Thank you for un-sucking my sick days, for coming all the way here to visit me, to just be here even if there's nothing to do at my small tiny home.
Please please take care of yourself, you're falling apart alrdy, with your legs and your back and your tummy hurting and all. :)
Don't go for training if you're not okay, SEE A SINSEH!
And better start staying home alrdy, if not your motherload surely bomb me to death.
Hahaha aye, i'm such a lousy girlfriend, tsk!

Alrighty, till here lah, just took my medicine, drowsy alrdy -_-
Okayyyy, bye world! :D



P.S: See the long post below! It's not paragraphed like how I always do, cos it's done by hon (: I'm so proud of him for knowing my life inside out, even though he's not me, HEEHEHEE!
Love you honsiang leenigel :D

No comments: