Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Okay, just a short update on my life in China so far!
Actually, just for my Pea :D but nevermind, heh.

Okay, reached Xiamen on Monday at 1130am.
Relatives here picked us up from the airport.
At the airport here, I saw this handsome baggage, but he turned out to be my uncle -_-
Haha but I had no intention of taking him either, honest! :D
Then bus-ed to our hotel, 1.5hrs away, ahhhhh.
That was when I sms-ed you, right? :D

Actually I can't really remember where we went on Monday.
It's just checking in, and going for food.

Then 2nd day, yesterday ... Hmm.
Went to view some temples and climbed some mountains.
Then went shopping at night, then saunamassage!
Tell you something terrible about the sauna here when I get back :S
Please remind me!

Okay, so today, 3rd day!
Woke up late, grandma scold -_-
Brush teeth, went down, met elders and vrooom, went off!
Took some 2hour journey to some boatplace, and boat-ed to some small island.
And guess what, climb mountains see temple again, and eat funny kind of prawn that look like caterpillars! :S
And just now, shopping again, bought more PJs, no more mickey though. Tsk, hehhehhe.

Anyway, just read your blog! You've been updating :D
OOOOHHH You're online, shall wait for you to talk to me.
Aight, so have you been hanky-pankying?
On wednesdays? During dinner with _____? Hahaha
Seems like you got closer to _____ alrdy, old flame! HAHA =X
Bet'cha feeling guilty nowwwww, old man!

Alright lah, talking to you online now.
Shan't waste more time here :D
Can't wait to see you soon! Please take care okay, hon!
Please remind me what to tell you, like what I said in the most recent SMS aight?

(L)!


P.S: miss you like madwoman here!

No comments: