Friday, March 05, 2010

Of three hands, rabbits & horns.

Met them friends and off to East Coast for a day out. So it was me, Hui lee, Cindy, Suay, Hui Ying, Marcus, Gaybian & Willy. Moved as a herd, from Macs to Bedok Jetty and back! Okay, thank goodness the weather was kind on us. Nothing much, managed to finally get a breather and just forget about my woes for the day.

Thereoff, we then headed to Sakae @Parkway for buffet. Alicia &boyf joined us then! Yay, happy with my table. Played games! &thanks everyone for making fun of me -_- Reach home alr then found out. Then spent some time with dad, granny and meimei. And finally to end the day off, settled some huge scores. &then I slept like a baby knowing everything's gonna be alright. I miss you.

Biggest conquerer of the day = Gaybian
Biggest samaritan = Marcus
Fastest person = Willy (because he's hungry)
Prettiest person = Hui Lee
Lost wanderer of the day = Hui Ying
Meanest person of the day = DESMOND (Hehahaw)

No comments: