Sunday, May 18, 2008

I really don't know la, don't know.
My heart aches, it hurts badly, and it causes tears to just flow uncontrollably, and I don't know why.
"Yea la, I use these kind of attitude words like 'aiya'." - I didn't say that you use them, neither did I say these are attitude words, omg why la why.
I don't know what to say. I know I'm a petty bitch la okay, I know, but maybe a "I'm sorry baby" is hard to say, but a "sorry" didn't have to come with a "wa lao or a "la", okay I know I'm seriously petty. But it's not that I want it to be like this. I mean it's kinda hurtful to hear that, as if you don't bother, even though I know you have nothing to be sorry about, it's just my own pettiness acting up I know.
But honestly, even though I was crazily retardedly mad at you, I wanted to see you badly, and just give you a big hug and cry in your arms. But things just change when you said "Okay, set good!" Giving a (:D) at the same time, made me thought if you cared or not. Then you said if I'm okay, to go find you in the morning at 11am. If you hadn't say, whether I'm okay or not I alrdy thought to go find you. But the more you acted as if nothing happen and with the smileys made me feel really weird, not say hurt, but tears just kept flowing, and I don't know.
What if I don't come find you? It's a feeling that you'd forget it and just continue sleeping at home and just not care, thinking that I need time to cool down. Actually, all it takes is to see your smile, and I'd be all fine, or even a hug, you needn't say more Sorrys or explain anything.
Well, I don't know la. Yes I know I'm a petty bitch and I'm darn annoying. It's just that Aiya and Haiyo give me the impression like you're either distressed or annoyed.
But just nevermind la, forget it. It's just the petty me, shit.
I don't know what to say la, I know it's just me, "wa lao sorry la" okay.

No comments: