Saturday, March 08, 2008

YAYE, OMG LAST DAY OF TERM1! :D
but which actually means, Olevels are coming closer, ppbbbfffftttt!

Had fun today, went 'lunch' with Joyceeee girlf, waited 1hour for frigging dental, suaysuay handphone no battery, met Pea at 5pm. Went shopping like crazy for my shoes and bag! Then had dinner at Cine, nice place good food :D Then downnnnn to Bugis to shop. Pea and I spent a bomb today, omg. One pants costs him SGD$80 ++ alrdy, madness. Haha, then slowly came home after some ice cream :D




TML, LIME FLEA BAZAAR! HAHAHA SPEND MONEY AGAIN -.-

Dear God, I pray that I'd be too lazy to go, cos I'm alrdy broke. So please bless me with one lazyass tml, that'll only wanna go to church with Pea. Amen!

Alrightyyyy, off I go, tml's another busy day. Byeeee!


P.S: Girlfs! Love you all till the end, even though we know who are going through hard times. Stand up and stand tall for each other aight? (: Separated in class, but not at heart! JIAYOU.

No comments: