Sunday, March 09, 2008

♥ Girlf!

Please please take care of yourself, I'll miss you okay!
I'm sorry, when you called or messaged me this morning, I was still sleeping.
But I guess maybe I should give you time to cool down.
I soooooo wish to talk to you, girlf ):

When term2 starts, the changing of seats don't matter.
Don't let it affect us, Maths banding we can still sit together!
And of course, Break time yea?
Yep and like what you said, we'll all stand up and stand tall for one another.
To push and encourage one another in this stressful year.
Me, you, tiff and most importantly, Jeya. We'll stay strong and hold on!

So please, take care of yourself. You know you're worth more than this.
Don't do things you know you're not supposed to,
And things that you know I won't like.
But let me tell you, I never and never will blame you for anything (:
And i'll always be here for you, whenever you need me.
Cos we're Girlfs aight? Love you many many!


No comments: