Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!    ♥



Meet my old man!  :D    Love youuuuuu dearest.

Sorry, I have nothing to offer, not even a poem like you did for me. And to make things worse, I have common tests on this very day. So here's something small for you, since I'm really bad at poems, haha  (:     Just wanna say that, looking back we've come really far, and things we didn't really expect just happens, things we never thought would occur. And thank you for everything we've done and been thru together, the good and the bad times, the happy and the sad times! Thank you for your trust in me, and letting me trust you  (:    No matter what, I've got your back, and you'll always have my support aight! Jiayou for Poly and badminton, work hard and study hard, but play hard too  :D    Today's Vday and we didn't celebrate. But it's okay, we don't need Valentine's day to love, and we can make anyday Vday, as we like! One thing most important, I love you all the same, even thou sometimes you like to 'negotiate' alot with me things that aren't negotiable, haha  :D   Ai ni hen duo hen duo, old man!


/Edited
Thank you sooooo much, for everything you've done. Oh baby, how am I ever gonna show how much you mean to me? I loooooove you, my old pea man! 

No comments: