Thursday, January 31, 2008


more than just Amazing



Ahhhh haven't been blogging, :D Haha
Too much nonsense to say, don't know where to start. Anyhowwww, life's not cool right now. I'm stuck in the middle of every situation, whatever it may be, tssssk! And it's only the beginning, but my motivation and determination seems to be dying. Ahhhh help me someone, anyone! Haha aye and CNY is coming, thereafter common tests, then mid-years, then Prelims, then Os. OMGXZXZXZ so fast, tsssk.
Okay its frigging stressful already, but just thinking that it'll be another Friday again tomorrow, Woaaaaa :D I'mma happy kid again! Hahaha alrighty, stopping here now, gonna do some self reflection, then study for Last HCL test tomorrow.
Goodnight all.





P.S: I miss youuuu, Winner! But I guess you'll never know.

No comments: